Sportsman Vehicle Cabinets
The sportsman today has a lot of gear and weapons when they go on a hunt. When looking for a sportsman vehicle cabinets hunters and competition shooters alike have to to not only carry their weapons but lots of gear along with everything – and that can cause a mess in your vehicle. Luckily today there are a lot of options the hunter and sportsman has. Skeet shooting and duck hunting have some similar needs as far as weapons cabinet systems are concerned but many sports involving weapons are completely different. Sportsman cabinet systems can be installed in sports utility vehicles are common sedans and each one can have a different configuration.
Cabinet Systems for Hunters
Hunters have special needs when compared to the competition shooters. Sportsman Vehicle Cabinets are a great way to transport weapons and ammunition but each sportsperson has different needs once they reach their destination. Hunters may need a lot of extra equipment that will go along with the hunt. They will need a place to store their gear and possible place to store their game once they have killed it. Many hunters partially butcher their game right on site in order to not have to carry it for the distance to the vehicle.
Cabinet Systems for Competition Shooters
Competitive shooting is a very popular sport which encompasses different types of shooting:
- Action Shooting- measures the speed that the shooter can hit one or more targets
- Silhouette shooting – basic shooting of objects off their stands
- Precision – shooters shoot with one hand at targets from different range
- Bench rest – a form of precision marksmanship. The goal is to put 5 shots into a single hole
- Silhouette – shooting targets of different shapes and at various distances
- Position – shooting from various positions during different stages of the match
- Trap – Oldest shooting sport in America. Clay targets are thrown in the air for shooters to shoot down
- Skeet – Two clay targets are thrown in the air at the same time at different heights for shooters to shoot down
- Sporting clays – the most challenging of the sport. Clay targets mimic the flight path of game birds that shooters shoot down
Competitive shooters have guns and equipment that need to be secured during transit, but may not be as much as the Hunter. A smaller scale vehicle storage system might be adequate or maybe just a secure carrying case would be all you need.